Friday, September 9, 2011

Lovely blog award!

Good morning Everyone!
My blog got a third award and I'm so happy for that!!!
Izdiher gave me the "One Lovely Blog Award" and I want to thank her very much!
In order to accept the award I have to say 7 things about myself!
Here we go:
1. My name is Stella.
2. I study Economics.
3. I'm petite!
4. I love wearing skinny jeans! Best clothing ever!
5. I also love high heels but I don't find the right size for me.
6. In my free time I watch movies, read books and blog!
7. I want to travel all around the world!

I want to forward this awards to another blogs:
caramellitsa
cbsg5861
chanel after coco
confessions of this shopaholic
fashion for life
nailside
notebook of Claire
omorfias nea
the puzzle of Sandra's life
sayqueen
songbird


No comments:

Post a Comment