Thursday, September 29, 2011

Two more awards!

Hello Everyone! How are you?
Love is coming to my blog and that's something really great!

  • Izdiher gave me this lovely award and I want to thank her!
  • Sandra and Katja  gave me also an award and I want to thank them too!
Now I have to write 7 random things about myself.
- My favourite TV show is "Desperate Housewives".
- I really like football in addition to most girls that don't.
- I have an older sister.
- My room is painted pink.
- My favourite lesson in school was Maths.
- I'm in love with Jonathan Rhys Meyers ever since I saw Bend It Like Beckham.
- My favourite song is What about now from Chris Daughtry.

I pass this award to all of my blogger-followers, as I would love to know things about yourselves!

Till the next post, I send you my love!


No comments:

Post a Comment