Sunday, January 29, 2012

I want you in my bedroom...

Hello Everyone! How are you?

(Sorry for not being able to respond to all your messages and visit your blogs, I'm so so busy with university and the last days my sleeping schedule has been a mess)...


To the point...
If I say that my favourite place on earth is my bed would you find it akward?
In your bedroom you can relax, forget your problems and just create a beautiful world for you in one just room!
Below you'll find some gorgeous bedrooms!
Hope you like them as much as I do!

photos from tumblr, lifo, weheartit

Did you like these bedrooms?

translate: "Hi, I'm your bed and I will always love you and I will always be here. Yours."

Tomorrow is the last day of my Giveaway!
Winner will be announced on Wednesday 1st of February.



Follow Miss Starshiny







No comments:

Post a Comment