Monday, January 2, 2012

It's all new!

Hello everyone!
First post of the year!
For the first time in my life I made a new year's resolution list!
My list has 5 goals and I'll try to achieve all of them!
One of my goal is to gain some weight because I'm a thin girl. I saw some lists of other bloggers, who want to lose weight this year.
So ladies what about an exchange? It would be easier for both of us!
Did you make lists this time?
my new calendar
I made this picture for you:

So this year: 
photos from weheartit

Few days ago I found this photo on tumblr...
It has my name! Isn't it nice?

If you have some time please answer to a survey that I have about my blog! All comments appear anonymously. Click here!

Bye bye! See you in the next post!




Follow Miss Starshiny









No comments:

Post a Comment