Saturday, January 21, 2012

Two new Awards!

Hello Eveyone!
My blog got two more awards!

The first one:

Katja from Katia's Wonderland and Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life gave my the Kreativ Blogger Award!
Thank you so much girls!!!!


The rules:
1. Link back to the person who gave you this award. 
2. Complete the form below/answer the questions.
3. Award ten other bloggers, and let them know.
4. Share seven random thoughts about yourself. 


The Form:
1. Name your favourite song:

2. Name your favourite desert:
Ice cream!!!

3. What ticks me off:
People who are never on time.

4. When I'm upset:
Stay away!

5. What's your favourite pet:
The only pet I had was a goldfish, named Neo but it jumped out of the bowl...

6. Black or white:
Black!

7. Biggest fear:
To be burned alive

8. Everyday attidute:
Normal I guess...

9. What is perfection:
There is NO perfection!

10. Guilty pleaure:
Junk food!

7 Random Facts:
1. I don't like cats at all
2. My house is 10' from the beach
3. I want to live abroad for some years (maybe forever)
4. I believe in true love, so I hope to find my soul mate
5. I'm not good at styling my hair
6. At school I had excellent grades
7. I don't trust other people easily


Below are the 10 blogs I award: (I tried to find blogs that haven't received this award)

-http://iisforisabel.blogspot.com/

The second one:

Isabel  from "I" is for... Isabel gave me this lovely award:


Thank you so much Isabel!!!!!



Follow Miss Starshiny







No comments:

Post a Comment