Friday, February 24, 2012

11 Questions Tag

Hello my Lovelies! How are you?
I was tagged by Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life for the 11 Questions Tag.

This are the rules:

- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.


Let's begin!

11 Things about myself:
  • I love reading books! Harry Potter are my favourites!
  • I can't swim long distances, I get tired.
  • I never wear long skirts or dresses.
  • If I'm going to wear open toe shoes I always have my toe nails painted.
  • I've always wanted to start dance lessons but still I haven't.
  • My horoscope is Taurus.
  • Love being home alone.
  • When I was younger I was afraid of dogs, now my fear has been lessened.
  • I talk a bit loud and fast.
  • Love buying school supplies.
  • I don't like i-phones, I prefer Blackberries!

The questions I have to answer:

1. Who do you admire/look up to?
I admire ordinary people who don't give up and fight for their lives, despite the difficulties.

2. What would you do if you won the lottery?
I would travel all over the world and support my family.

3. Do you have any (secret) talents?
Secret? Not actually.

4. Do your personality and your zodiac sign description match?
I don't know maybe, some general characteristics match.

5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hope to have created my own family and have a successful career.

6. If you could only shop at one fashion store for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
I don't have a shop in which I can find everything I want so I don't have an answer for this...

7. What is the most embarassing thing that has happened to you?
Many, can't think now something particular. 

8. Do you have any weird dreams?
To be a Hollywood star! haha, no I don't have

9. What is your guilty pleasure?
Junk food!!!

10. Do you like your name or would you prefer having a different one?
I love my name (Stella). And I like the fact it can be understood by people from different countries.

11. Who is your celebrity crush?
These two hot gentlemen: 
Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Colin Egglesfield

These are my 11 questions and the 11 people I tag to answer them:

1. Which is your favourite movie?
2. Without what thing you can't live? 
3. What is your greatest ambition?
4. Do you pay more attention to your hair or makeup?
5. In what place would you like to live?
6. Which is the best gift you ever received?
7. Which celebrity would you like to be your boyfriend?
8. What thing you would never wear?
9. What thing makes you not to like a blog?
10. For how many years do you want to blog?
11. Which celebrity's style you like most?


If you are tagged and made this post, let me know!
Thanks for reading!
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com


Follow Miss Starshiny







No comments:

Post a Comment