Monday, March 19, 2012

Greek Beauty Bloggers Meeting!

Hello Everyone!!!
On Friday I attended a Greek Beauty Bloggers meeting at L'Oreal offices in Athens.
We were shown some new L'Oreal products from different categories.


Here you can see photos of me with other Greek bloggers from the event!
Let's make the intoductions: (click on the names to visit their blogs)

This is gorgeous Christina  with me!
Maria - Natasa - Natalie - Myrona  
Fani - Mary
Vaso - Anastasia
Depy - Maria
DaphneOlga
Sofia & Despoina - me - Voula



At the end we were given a bag with beautiful things!
Take a look!
hair spray - serum - conditioner - lipstick - nail polish - shampoo 
More details:
soft pink/nude polish with gel. 5ml for 4,95pricey!

I liked this foundation from the products shown:
I tried it on my hand, it has a soft touch and was absorbed really nice. I think I'm gonna buy it.

I had a really nice time with all these ladies.
Can't wait for another event!

Hope you liked these photos!
I would love to read your comments!

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

Follow Miss Starshiny







No comments:

Post a Comment