Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Chain woven bracelet

Hello my Lovelies!
I'm very happy about this post, you are going to see something I made on my own.
I made this chain woven bracelet after I saw this post.


These are the items I used (plus two bobby pins and scissors) :


My mom had the threads, so I didn't have to buy them. I only bought the chain, the small links and the clasps. Total cost 2 euros for both bracelets. 

You can choose any colour you want. I wanted something pink as it's my favourite colour and navy as I love this pattern.

In the middle of the process:

Final look of both:


Some more photos:



For the tutorial press here.

The most "difficult" part was to understand how to wove but after that everything was easy.

What do you think? 
If you like it I recommend to give it a try!

Having something handmade is unique plus it's your own creation!

Can't wait for your comments!!!
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

Follow on Bloglovin







No comments:

Post a Comment