Sunday, September 23, 2012

Landing in UK!

Hello my Lovelies!!!
Let me start with a big Thank You for your wishes in my last post!

Yesterday I came to UK, I'm here to study for a Master's degree.

Some details of my trip and stay..

At the airplane
scarf - wallet - boarding card - passport

I arrived at a sunny London and took a coach to University.
Traditional British houses from the city that I'm staying.

Today all day long it's raining.
I'm staying at the university campus.
This is my building's entrance

These are photos of my dorm room. When I decorate it I'll upload more photos. I have enough space for all my staff and clothes.

This is the kitchen that I share with other students

I went to the supermarket for food supplies, ready meals perfect for students.
I didn't expect to find sushi!

These two days students are moving in, my arms hurt from the luggage that I had to carry.

I leave you with these two flowers from sunny Greece and rainy England.

Thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment