Monday, October 24, 2011

Do you know Travalo?

Hello Shiny People! How are you?
Do you know travalo? It's a refillable perfume atomizer.
Last year I saw a review on youtube about it and I absolutely wanted to try it!
The company send me one to review.
Keep reading to see how it works!

1. Take your favourite perfume! Mine is Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel.
2. Remove the spray head from your perfume.
3. Take the bottom of travalo, place it on the nozzle of the perfume.
4. Move it up and down.
5. You're ready!!!! In a few seconds it's filled!
Isn't it amazing??? 
There are no spills, you can put it in your bag without having to carry big bottles with the fear of breaking.
Also it's approved on your luggage in planes. 
It's made from aluminium, 8 cm, 9 g and contains 50 sprays the classic version and 65 the excel.
You can also find it in many different colours, men can have it too!
photo from travalo
What do you think? Do you like it?
If you want to buy it, you can find it on ebay and on travalo site, click here.
Personally I find it a great cosmetic gadget and a genius idea! I'll have it always in my bag! 
(This was my honest opinion, not paid to do this review.)


No comments:

Post a Comment