Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Back on Track!

Hello my Lovelies!!! How are you?
I've missed you so much!!!!!
I thought about my blog every day! Quite addicted, right?
When I had time I tried to visit some of your blogs, but now I'll make up.
Well...my news so far:
Yesterday I had my last exam and now I have to wait for the results.
Today I started my internship, which will last for 3 months.
On Friday I'm going to a Greek Beauty Bloggers meeting! For the first time I'm gonna meet fellow bloggers, I'm excited and a bit nervous...

I won on two Giveaways!
The first one was a contest by Oxette and I received this necklace.
I won this double Dior eye shadow from make up - nails, thanks Natasa!

My blog also got some awards!
Fairy Anna gave me this award
And beauty magnets gave me this
Thank you so much girls!!!

For the last award I have to write my 5 favourite songs
So here they are:

What about now - Chris Daughtry


Bad day - Daniel Powter


The scientist - Coldplay


Patience - Coldplay


Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado

If you want to post your 5 favourite songs feel free to tag yourself!

I want to post about so many things that I don't even know where to start.

Oh and something last! Girls when I visit your blogs I don't want to prove that I'm not a robot, so please remove the word verification.
If you don't know how to do it click here, a sweet girl, Izdiher made a post about it. 

Sorry for the long post, but I've missed blogging!
Thanks for reading and supporting!!!

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

Follow Miss Starshiny







No comments:

Post a Comment