Thursday, March 15, 2012

Models do it Better!

Hello my lovelies!
This post is about simplicity!
In my opinion in order to be stylish and look pretty you don't have to wear many things and exaggerate.

9 out of 10 times when I see looks by models I realise how gorgeous they look without being "too much"!

For instance Kendall Jenner...
She's wearing one colour dress, nude peep toe pumps, hair down and natural make up and looks stunning!

Candice Swanepoel is make up free and looks flawless!
Doutzen Kroes
Alessandra Ambrossio

Rosie Huntington Whiteley
for more looks of her press here

Once I've heard from a stylist that 
"before leaving home you have to take off one thing you wear".

What do you think? Less is more or not?

Thanks for reading!
Looking forward for your comments!

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com 

Follow Miss Starshiny







No comments:

Post a Comment