Thursday, June 28, 2012

Some awards

Hello my Lovelies!
The past  days I had two exams and I have to wait some days for the next ones.
I want to post about various things and visit all your blogs but my mind is on my studies...
Summer is here and in Greece it's extremely hot and so difficult if you have to study...

My blog has received many awards the past months and I wanted to post them all together:

Touch of Rouge gave me the sweet spring award

Sister's Beaute gave me this one

Izdiher gave me this one

Little Girl gave me this one

Sissi's Place gave me this one

Beauty Str gave me this one

Also I received some other awards for the second time, so I won't post them again.

To all the ladies thanks a million!!!
See you in the next post!!!
Take care!
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com 

Follow Miss Starshiny







No comments:

Post a Comment