Thursday, June 28, 2012

Review: ANTHELIOS XL by La Roche Posay

Hello Everyone!
La Roche Posay kindly sent me to review the Anthelios XL sun cream for face.
It was just a month ago when I was searching the right sun cream that it isn't oily.

This cream is for sensitive skin, has a light colour and SPF 50.
It is no thick at all, it's like soft liquid but you'll have no problem applying it.
I use it everyday and on top of that I put on some powder.
"This product was send to me for free from assetOgilvy, behalf of L'oreal Cosmetique Active"

You can find it also with no colour.
Price 18,45. 

These are some products from the ANTHELIOS XL Collection
for body use / child's sun care
for dry / normal skin 
I am satisfied by using this sun cream.
If you have used it please let me know if you like it.
Thanks for reading!
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com


Follow Miss Starshiny







No comments:

Post a Comment