Sunday, July 1, 2012

My new perfume

Hello Shiny People!
July is here! Have a fabulous new month!
I gave an interview to Vicky from X for Fashion blog! 
You can find the interview here,  unfortunately is written in Greek so not all of you can read it..

One of my first posts in this blog was about my favourite perfume Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. I have been using it for more than three years and I absolutely love it! The only bad thing it's the price!
I wanted to buy a more affordable one with lighter sense for summer.


So I chose Acqua di Gioia by Giorgio Armani
The 100ml bottle was sold with 150ml body lotion! Not bad at all!


So tell me  have you used this one?
Which is your perfume this moment?


P.S. Today is the Euro final between Italy and Spain! Go Italy!!!!


Thank you so much for reading!
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com 

Follow Miss Starshiny







No comments:

Post a Comment